Friday, April 25, 2008

Fanboy heaven

will be a lot like this summer:

5/2 - Iron Man
5/9 - Speed Racer (*cringe*)
5/16 - Chronicals of Narnia
5/23 - Indiana Jones
6/13 - Hulk
6/27 - Wall*E
7/4 - Hancock
7/11 - Hell boy
7/18 - Batman
7/25 - X-files (*CRINGE!*)


*waves self with hands* I'm dizzy!

H/T to WLG for calendaring!

2 comments:

Wiz Knitter said...

I'm thinking that *every* summer is pretty much fanboy heaven these days. Fanboys drive the entire industry, mainly because you guys will quite willingly see your favorite superhero movie 5 times in one weekend. That was one of the reasons I saw Juno twice in theatres -- so that the quirky indie market (i.e. the movies *I* like) might start driving the industry more.

adamwiz said...

Agreed, summer = action movie season. The difference is that there are some REALLY well-crafted action/adventure movies out there now and we have a long string of winners (*fingers crossed*) all lined up.

Very different from the summers of "inspired by the hit game" and "we spent our entire budget on the lead actors salary" movies...