Sunday, October 28, 2007

More trailers!

I saw this one at Waves to Wine 2007 and found out all about the BaseCamp from the owners.

There was no owner to ask questions of for this one. ----> Lovely Wife R and I saw it on the Fine Dining Club wedding weekend. So, I was doing some searches for things like:

towed trailer
wooden trailer
camp trailer
towed wooden camp trailer
etc.

Naturally, the internets are chock-full of info, so I found lots and lots of interesting campers:

- Pointy topped ones
- *gasp* Airstreams! So sexy....
- Old school ones

Then, I thought I'd found it! Gypsy King! but...ummm...yikes! ... $20k price tag (starting!). (Still cheaper than the Airstream, I think...)

But, I don't think that's it. In the photo above, the camper doesn't look as sleek as the Gypsy King and doesn't look like it unfolds.

It brings to mind the 1937, handcrafted one that we saw originally in Napa during a Mom Wiz visit. ->


Maybe I'll have to find someone to build one for us. *waves to Mr. E* :-)

No comments: