Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Earworm of the Day

Worst! Earworm! Ever! (Or is that best? Strongest? Earwormiest?)

I often can't get songs out of my head, but the song "Lets see how far we've come" by Matchbox 20 has moved in! With it's pop-beat and it's apocolyptic "it's all over" lyrics, it was sure to be a hit with me. Not sure whether to dance or hide under a blanket.

I was looking for an official video, but couldn't find one. This one (below) comes up near the top of the Google search. Some of the pictures are horrific. Not for the faint-of-heart.

1 comment:

spinnity said...

All my latest earworms seems to be thematically organized around "Soon ah will be done with the troubles of the world" or "Oh freedom is coming" or "Hey, I said, you can keep my things, they've come to take me home". Spouse-o is going to make me a "take this job & shove it" playlist. Oh yeah.