Sunday, May 31, 2009

Walter Speaks

Terminator bad

Wolverine really bad

Up is an excellent adventure movie from Pixar, with stunning animation, and another group of fun and interesting characters. They balance humor,adventure, and real human emotions like no other. Awesome movie. I'm seeing it again...

Drag Me to Hell is Evil Dead with a budget. The movie is literally insane; a B horror schlock crossed with a looney tunes cartoon. And I mean all of that in the best way possible. Many scenes had me jumping out of my seat either in fear or grossed out of my mind.

Didn't keep his first two reviews. Maybe I'll get copies of them from someone...

2 comments:

Jim said...

Apparently the Swedes are making the best movies these days, and this one's where it's at:

http://lettherightonein.co.uk/

Guess it may be old news in the US by now. Not seen it yet myself, but it's had rave reviews over here.

Jimbo

Wiz Knitter said...

Yes, "Let the Right One In" is apparently the teen vampire movie for intelligent people, or just people who can't stand Robert Pattinson.