Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Walter Speaks

In no order, his best/worst movies of 2007. Thank Darwin that I only saw one of the worst. *Shakes fist at Walter* De-evolve you! De-evolve you to a really hot place for taking me to see Spider-Man 3! *tears eyes out and stomps on them* Seriously, that was a baaaaaad movie. That movie was "Revenge of the Sith" bad.

The only "best" that I think is missing is "Juno". So good!

Checks ( ✓) are ones I've seen.

*snip*
Best:

300 ✓
The Lookout
Waitress
Knocked Up ✓
Ratatouille ✓
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ✓
The Bourne Ultimatium ✓
Superbad ✓
3:10 to Yuma ✓
Eastern Promises
Michael Clayton
Gone Baby Gone
Enchanted ✓
I am Legend ✓


Worst (that I actually saw):

Smokin' Aces
Ghost Rider
Grindhouse
Spider-man 3 ✓ (aaaaaaaarrrrrghhh! my eyeeeeeessss .....!)
28 Weeks Later
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Death Sentence
Halloween
Shoot 'Em Up
30 Days of Night
Beowulf
There Will Be Blood ✓ (oh, right. I saw "There Will Be Boring", too)
*snip*

2 comments:

Susan said...

There was no Spider-Man 3. There were no song and dance sequences in a superhero movie. That would be ridiculous and silly. Spider-Man is not silly.

It was all a bad dream.

Wiz Knitter said...

Hee hee! I wish Susan was right and I could just wake up and forget it all..

You did see Michael Clayton, by the way, and it WAS good, even though they cut out Jennifer Ehle.